3D Printing PLA Filament For 3D Pen & Printer Red 1kg Spool
Delivery:10-14 Working day
- Availability : In Stoke
- Availability : Out Of Stoke
- SKU : DKL-US-PLA2.2lbs-Red-NEW
- Type : 3D printing
Hurry! We have only 0 product in stock.
* 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool(335m/1099ft)
* 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
* PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
* Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C - 230°C (374°F - 446°F)
* Spool Diameter: 7.8" - Spool Width: 2.5" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
* We provided this 3D pen with 30 days free replacement or refund, 1 year warranty and whole life customer service from the date of purchasing.
How to solve it if the filaments can’t stick to the hot bed during printing?
1.The tape on the hot bed can be replaced with some rougher surfaces;
2.When leveling the hot bed, adjust the distance between the nozzle and the hot bed to a point less than the thickness of the A4 paper, but not to the hot bed;
3.Check if the heating of the hot bed is uniform and the temperature is normal;
4. Since the machine is relatively open, avoid the intense and strong airflow around the ambient temperature;
5. Adjust the corresponding hot bed temperature according to the materials used;
6. Adjust the printing speed down a bit.
Ships out from idearmarket.com warehouses in the US, UK, Germany, Canada depending on the inventory status.
Tips: Affected by global epidemics currently. Delivery may take more time depending on your location.
- For Expedite Shipping: Delivery may take 7-10working days depending on your location.
- For Standard Shipping: Delivery may take10-14 working days depending on your location.